Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

"Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).

Go down 
+3
titanicbouncehouse
CoolPerfectChaos
MoonBlade99
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonBlade99

MoonBlade99

"Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). Empty
PostSubject: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 12:09 pm

*Setting is A woods At Twilight (Type of Almost Night.). You Get a Mysterious Letters That promised "you" Great riches and Fortunes If You have "The Nerve"... And If You "got it", Then "Come" to Those woods*

"Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). SWRAc67

*Knives The "Wolf" is Standing there. He Puts "out" his Cigarette When he "sees You" Approaching...*

"So, you "Think" You Got what "it" Takes to Get things "Done""?

*Knives takes "out" His Knives, twirling Them in His "fingers" Dangerously...*

"This Is "big" Stuff. You might Have To "kill" Or "Lie or Cheat". You Will Do what Ever It "takes"."

*He "stabs" One of Them into a Tree, Making It bleed. He leaves the Knife "in there".*

"If you're "in", I'll Fill You In on The "details"."
Back to top Go down
CoolPerfectChaos

CoolPerfectChaos

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 2:48 pm

MoonBlade99 wrote:
*Setting is A woods At Twilight (Type of Almost Night.). You Get a Mysterious Letters That promised "you" Great riches and Fortunes If You have "The Nerve"... And If You "got it", Then "Come" to Those woods*

*Knives The "Wolf" is Standing there. He Puts "out" his Cigarette When he "sees You" Approaching...*

"This Is "big" Stuff. You might Have To "kill" Or "Lie or Cheat". You Will Do what Ever It "takes"."

*He "stabs" One of Them into a Tree, Making It bleed. He leaves the Knife "in there".*

*I take out the knive from the tree and give it back to knives
"you left this"
"also I have loed, cheated, and killled" (please dont tell my uncle)
Back to top Go down
CoolPerfectChaos

CoolPerfectChaos

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 2:49 pm

CoolChaos wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:

"you left this"
I am Chaos but with sunglasses and cooler and maybe has a gun but also big water hands
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 3:19 pm

I TAKE A BIG FAT RIP FROM MY WEED BONG

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 3:24 pm

WHY ARE YOU A "WOLF"? IS IT A FAKE WOLF LIKE TOFU IS FAKE MEAT?
Back to top Go down
MoonBlade99

MoonBlade99

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 3:26 pm

CoolChaos wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:

"you left this"
I am Chaos but with sunglasses and cooler and maybe has a gun but also big water hands

*Takes "the" Knife Back.*

"Thank's. You can Never "have" Too Many Of these Guys... You Looks like You can "Handle" Your Self."

*If "You" Don't Have A gun, I "Give" you One.*

"Your "In", guy."

*Smirks and Look Arounds.... Making "sure" We are Not "Being Watched"....*

"This Job, It's the Big One. For Tonight we Are "taking".... The Chaos "Emeralds"...!"

*Omenous Winds "blowing"*

"Still Feeling "up" To It?"
Back to top Go down
MoonBlade99

MoonBlade99

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 3:27 pm

ONEnoughtTWO wrote:
WHY ARE YOU A "WOLF"? IS IT A FAKE WOLF LIKE TOFU IS FAKE MEAT?

I "Assure" you I Am the "Realest Wolf" You will Find...
Back to top Go down
CoolPerfectChaos

CoolPerfectChaos

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 3:39 pm

MoonBlade99 wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:

"you left this"

"Thank's. You can Never "have" Too Many Of these Guys... You Looks like You can "Handle" Your Self."

"Your "In", guy."

"This Job, It's the Big One. For Tonight we Are "taking".... The Chaos "Emeralds"...!"

"If we get the chaos Emerealds I get to look like this"
*I held up this image*
"I'm in
"Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). Imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Finfo.sonicretro.org%2Fimages%2Fthumb%2F7%2F75%2FSA1PerfChaos2.PNG%2F320px-SA1PerfChaos2.PNG&tbnid=I7o9ZSqoc-5GmM&vet=12ahUKEwj4xMiYme-CAxWKaPUHHf3yAD8QMygLegUIARCKAQ..i&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Finfo.sonicretro
Back to top Go down
MoonBlade99

MoonBlade99

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 12:59 am

CoolChaos wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:

"you left this"

"Your "In", guy."

*I held up this image*
"I'm in
"Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). Imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Finfo.sonicretro.org%2Fimages%2Fthumb%2F7%2F75%2FSA1PerfChaos2.PNG%2F320px-SA1PerfChaos2.PNG&tbnid=I7o9ZSqoc-5GmM&vet=12ahUKEwj4xMiYme-CAxWKaPUHHf3yAD8QMygLegUIARCKAQ..i&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Finfo.sonicretro

"That's Just Looks like "Letters" To Me. What Ever."

*The Wolf crosses His "Arms" and Leans against The "Stabbed Tree" in A cool way.*

"So What sort Of "Stuff" can You Do "Any Ways"..."
Back to top Go down
CoolPerfectChaos

CoolPerfectChaos

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 1:22 am

MoonBlade99 wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
CoolChaos wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:

"you left this"

"Your "In", guy."

*I held up this image*
"I'm in

"That's Just Looks like "Letters" To Me. What Ever."

*The Wolf crosses His "Arms" and Leans against The "Stabbed Tree" in A cool way.*

"So What sort Of "Stuff" can You Do "Any Ways"..."
Water power, big hand, gun, chaos emerald makes me bigger
Back to top Go down
gothgirlamy

gothgirlamy

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 9:48 pm

Knives, I am from the future. You must get away from this city now so you can survive after the blast and finish the job you were meant to complete. In my future, you died and the world was taken over by an evil corporation. Please, help me! Defeat them!
Back to top Go down
https://spacehey.com/profile?id=2136797
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 11:54 pm

ROBZ EVERY BANK, IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamez4LYFE and xXSwiftRocket98Xx like this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:12 pm

this is fucked up...
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 9:49 pm

welcome to los pollos hermanos, my name is fustavo grinf, but you can call me fus. are you here for our main menu or our... "special" menu?
(the special menu contains many guns and stolen goods... the main menu has chicken. make your choice of crime or innocense.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).   "Crimes" role Play (Sonic.). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Crimes" role Play (Sonic.).
Page 1 of 1