Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?

Go down 
+7
bigsbiggestfan
finfinsonicfan045
titanicbouncehouse
theymightbegary
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
KingHarkinian
theslenderman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should we give Kevin permission to use Tonic again?
Yes
Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
No
Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 5:25 pm

bird and dolphin? maybe? oh they are both so fun but my brother told me "Teddy, if a dolphin ever offers you candy, don't take it, the dolphin will immediately start trying to tear your skin and bones out." so i don't know if i can trust them
Back to top Go down
cavetheman

cavetheman

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 6:46 pm

me sleep what happen
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 7:04 pm

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:
Bird? What? Why is it like that
she said it was an alien r u just trying to find things to be angry about now? Sad you used to be cool
Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 7:32 am

So I can have him back?
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 7:44 am

Kevin Nguyen wrote:
So I can have him back?

i think so yea
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 8:43 am

yea
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 9:10 am

Kevin Nguyen wrote:
So I can have him back?
I don't see why not, Mr.Nguyen. That whole trial was kangaroo court. Bogus! You deserve him, he's your son.
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 11:03 am

not thats what i calla n epic g*** ***n win

KingHarkinian likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 1:37 pm

TONIC'S TRIAL WON BY TONIC! Is anyone surprised? I just want to say thank you to my loving fans, I couldn't have made it through with out you all. My beautiful son persists. I AM A LEGAL GENIUS!!

rougethebank (vampire), sweetangelxx, KingHarkinian and theymightbegary like this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 1:43 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:
TONIC'S TRIAL WON BY TONIC! Is anyone surprised? I just want to say thank you to my loving fans, I couldn't have made it through with out you all. My beautiful son persists. I AM A LEGAL GENIUS!!
Glad to have you back, Tonic. We celebrate your return!

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 1:45 pm

never doubted for a second lol some people cant appreciate artistic genios when they see it

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 3:32 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?   Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we reverse the ban on the character Tonic?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2