Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Funeral for Tonic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:44 pm

It would seem while I was away my friend-turned-enemy Kevin Nguyen lost his dear son, Tonic.

Though he and I had our differences, we both agreed on his artistic potential. A major disagreement was his usage of his talent.

Kevin, Tonic, if you are reading this... I am sorry I was not there to step in. To speak up. To tell them that they were going too far.
I can only hope they return your beloved child to you. You may have been guilty, but neither of you deserved this.

*lights a candle and waves it gently in the air*

Last edited by GunswordTheFox on Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:50 pm

I think he should have just made a new character it's not that deep he's not even dead. And now everyone is trying to undo everything I worked for and everything I sacrificed. I wanted to create an option where Tonic could still use the forum without getting banned but no one understood my vision. And no one ever will. I hate God and I hate most of the users of this forum. Doom Bless. 
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 9:12 pm

Have you never created a character with such passion behind them that it would pain you to depart with them? I have... she's my avatar and namesake for a reason.

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 9:17 pm

Calm down son it's just a drawing (quote from SpongeBob)

GunswordTheFox dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 10:21 pm

Yet another fool who doesn't understand the power of art... it brings great sorrow to my heart. In another era I would have struck you down for it. Be grateful I have learned to stay my blade and soothe my temper.
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 11:45 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
hiphopfreak98

hiphopfreak98

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 5:45 pm

so sad.... i cry
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 7:34 pm

rip tonic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funeral for Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Tonic   Funeral for Tonic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funeral for Tonic
Page 1 of 1