Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)

Go down 
+3
titanicbouncehouse
fastmike123
MacromediaPoison
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) Empty
PostSubject: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:05 pm

i awayz iked it ithink itz fun but mayb every1 jus mad sadow iznot a gir i unerstand that
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:30 pm

i like it but ppl who like shadow seem to be scary n mean sometimes apart from my sister who just wants him to be boyfriends with sonic
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:31 pm

i ike shadow i hope ian not scary and mean
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:31 pm

am I scary and mean???? confused confused pale
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:32 pm

iam reat sory ifiam i try not 2 b
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:32 pm

no ur nice and kind but ppl who make their account about how they like shadow are sometimes scary likle shadow the emo who spraypainted a car and shadow enjoyer who talks abot evil

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:33 pm

that iz trye my profie iz smie itz a hapy mor happy need here ihink

fastmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:35 pm

i try to be nice and kind like u are too i want ppl to be happy on my siosters website

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:37 pm

that iz good every1 needs 2 b happy we a ove eachother and we can ove shadow without bing scary or mean anymor

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:37 pm

yay i love sonic games

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:38 pm

yaayyyyy!!!! Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:57 pm

ccar in the game controls like fucking shit
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 3:38 pm

IT'S AWESOME IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD IT'S S

EggMan and sweetangelxx like this post

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:10 pm

it iz gud i agree
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:11 pm

i ike it Smile

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 10:24 pm

itw as ok i liked 06 better though

MephilesAwesome666 likes this post

Back to top Go down
MephilesAwesome666

MephilesAwesome666

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 10:16 am

EggMan wrote:

Finally, someone who understands good games. It's freaking weird how nobody sees it the way i do. Pretty crappy methinks.

EggMan likes this post

Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 10:32 am

MephilesAwesome666 wrote:
EggMan wrote:

Finally, someone who understands good games. It's freaking weird how nobody sees it the way i do. Pretty crappy methinks.
thank you Smile

MephilesAwesome666 likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 12:19 pm

i think aII gamez r gud but not every game is 4 every1
some pepoIe Iike sone gamez that otherz donot and thatiz ok u can Iike wutever u want !!!
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 5:51 pm

what game do u like macro
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 6:35 pm

i think some people are just scared of his guns and swearing
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 7:09 pm

bigsbiggestfan wrote:
FUCK!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 7:09 pm

EggMan wrote:
bigsbiggestfan wrote:
FUCK!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!1
sorry......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)   i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i donot understand y pepoe hate sgadow the hedghog (the game not the carcter)
Page 1 of 1