Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?

Go down 
+5
xXBlazingHeartXx
fastmike123
SonicSpider99
GunswordTheFox
_sonadowgorl_
9 posters

Add Tonic to Memorial?
Yes
Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_vote_lcap36%Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
No
Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_vote_lcap64%Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

+7
Knight of NiGHTs
fastmike123
MacromediaPoison
cavetheman
ONEnoughtTWO
doll
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
11 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:13 am

Hey everyone. As some of you know, Tonic has died allegedly or something.

As would be expected of me, I would add him to the banner. But I kinda don't want to. He was around for like a day. Then he was gone for like three weeks! Then he came back for one more day, and he was weird, kinda mean, and kinda creepy. I think it is ok that he died.

But this forum is democratic so I will let you all decide if we memorialize him or whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:17 am

I'd say to hold off on it for now, he seems to be faking. He's logged on multiple times since his alleged death and would have to be alive to post his memorial video. (uh, doy?)

Tonic, is this really your response to constructive criticism? I tried to be chill about it at first but... tch, cmon. Come back before you embarrass yourself further.
Back to top Go down
SonicSpider99

SonicSpider99

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:23 am

well i think he dyed and its always importamt to respect eead people so he should go up there
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:59 am

i dont know he posted the video on youtube are u allowd to lie on there wouldnt he get abnned if he lied about dying on yotube
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:25 am

fastmike123 wrote:
i dont know he posted the video on youtube are u allowd to lie on there wouldnt he get abnned if he lied about dying on yotube
You are allowed to lie on YouTube, yes. It's the biggest flaw of the site IMHO. Mark my words, by 2013 it's gonna be dead.
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:26 am

GunbombTheFox wrote:
I'd say to hold off on it for now, he seems to be faking. He's logged on multiple times since his alleged death and would have to be alive to post his memorial video. (uh, doy?)

Tonic, is this really your response to constructive criticism? I tried to be chill about it at first but... tch, cmon. Come back before you embarrass yourself further.
Oh I don't care if he's faking or not I just don't care about him very much and I want the memorial to be for people I like
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:27 am

GunbombTheFox wrote:
fastmike123 wrote:
You are allowed to lie on YouTube, yes. It's the biggest flaw of the site IMHO. Mark my words, by 2013 it's gonna be dead.

woah i gotta be moer careful about what i believe thank u for letting me know what about newground is it ok to lie on there
Back to top Go down
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:39 am

my mom said theirs this thing called abstayning (not sure how to spell that) where you don't vote for yes or no. and i think i will do that because i think mr tonic was a bittt weirddd but also it is not fair to leave him out maybe? and also america is a country of freedom and freespeech so he was alloud to be like that even if we diden't like it Neutral

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:41 am

*i smile and shake my head* people will lie anywhere on the internet... its just the rules that are different. I don't think newgrounds has a rule against lying, but maybe they should.
Back to top Go down
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:43 am

do people lie on habbo hotel??

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:12 pm

GunbombTheFox wrote:
*i smile and shake my head* people will lie anywhere on the internet... its just the rules that are different. I don't think newgrounds has a rule against lying, but maybe they should.

my sister banned squidward for lying about being squidward so idk if hes lying i think he shouldnt go on the banner but if he is dead then its ok
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 9:55 pm

he just reponded to me
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 9:56 pm

where? what did he say, shadow?
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 9:57 pm

ughhhh!!!!!!!! he deleted it but I swear he responded to me in an introduction thread saying "weed fuck yeah"
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 9:59 pm

its ok shadow you probably just hallucinated it
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:00 pm

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:
ughhhh!!!!!!!! he deleted it but I swear he responded to me in an introduction thread saying "weed fuck yeah"
I THINK THAT WAS THE COLD STEEL GUY WHO WAS JUST BANNED.....

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SativaSilver

SativaSilver

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 4:24 am

Yo there's another pot head in here? Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? Bongin12 Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? Bongin12 Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? Bongin12

Grandma dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://ganjaparadise.neocities.org/
SativaSilver

SativaSilver

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 4:26 am

Never met the guy so I can't really vote on that. Shame that guy died though, what a mood killer

Peace and love on this beautiful green earth
Back to top Go down
https://ganjaparadise.neocities.org/
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 5:01 am

i think tonic is alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?   Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do We Add Tonic To The Memorial Banner?
Page 1 of 1