Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Go down 
+18
doll
fastmike123
KingHarkinian
rougethebank (vampire)
ROTTINGCURLY998
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
meowbot
The Chaotix Guy
_sonadowgorl_
Knight of NiGHTs
JOSHTHEEPIC
Cytheborg123
Gamez4LYFE
ONEnoughtTWO
titanicbouncehouse
TonicTheHedgehog
mrknowitall
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

THE FATE OF TONIC
Spare him (Innosence)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_vote_lcap28%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
TonicTheHedgehog, ROTTINGCURLY998, doll, mrknowitall, theymightbegary
Give him Mandatory Therapy (Guilty of some crimes)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_vote_lcap50%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
JOSHTHEEPIC, fastmike123, SuperShadowenjoyer1999, DoctorWitness, Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule, _sonadowgorl_, Cytheborg123
Ban Him (Guilty of all crimes)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_vote_lcap22%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
rougethebank (vampire), titanicbouncehouse, Gamez4LYFE, Knight of NiGHTs
Total Votes : 18

+14
fastmike123
ROTTINGCURLY998
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
Gamez4LYFE
DoctorWitness
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
_sonadowgorl_
doll
mrknowitall
Cytheborg123
meowbot
Knight of NiGHTs
theymightbegary
The Chaotix Guy
18 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG Empty
PostSubject: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:41 pm

TODAY WE BEGIN THE COURT PROCEEDINGS OF TONIC THE HEDGEHOG (OR KEVIN IF YOU PERFER) FOR THE CRIMES OF FRAUD, DISTURBING THE PEACE, AND POSSIBLY COMMUNICATING A WANT TO CAUSE HARM TO FORUM USERS.

(DO NOT VOTE UNTIL YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND)

TO THE PEOPLE OF THE SUPER SONIC LOVERS FORUM

LET JUSTICE BE DONE

The Chaotix Guy likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:42 pm

I would like now for Tonic & the Defense to say a few words to begin, no one speak before they have spoken.
Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:45 pm

I'd like to start by giving my client the floor. He told me he wanted to say something to the fine people of the court, What he is going to say, he hasn't told me yet.

-------------------------------

SuperShadowenjoyer1999, JOSHTHEEPIC and hiphopfreak98 like this post

rougethebank (vampire) dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:50 pm

Is your Client even here Mr It All?
Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:51 pm

Hello. I would like to begin by saying that:

Tonic is sorry Crying or Very sad

Really. Looking back on my posts, thinking about what I've done. I've hurt people, something that goes against sweet Tonic's very essence. My last issue of Tonic's World was created with the intent to make 'someone' feel bad for how they'd treated poor, gentle Tonic in the past, but a comic is not the right way to deal with my greevances. In the future, I will not be involving/deriving plot points within Tonic's World, from my real life experiences.

Thank you, your honor

titanicbouncehouse, SuperShadowenjoyer1999, mrknowitall and JOSHTHEEPIC like this post

rougethebank (vampire) dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:52 pm

I will NOW let the people converce (as in everybody except Mr. The Hedgehog & Mr. It All) begin conversing and making their arguemence

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:53 pm

titanicbouncehouse wrote:
i dont forgive you

Your honor, this is irrelevant
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:53 pm

he was mean and drew me being killed which was kinda sucks, but if he learneds his lesson. maybe he coule be epic? hes clearely a good drawer

Gamez4LYFE, ONEnoughtTWO and SuperShadowenjoyer1999 like this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:54 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:
titanicbouncehouse wrote:
i dont forgive you

Your honor, this is irrelevant
i didnt say that any more
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:54 pm

(leaving signatrues outside again)

i mean he did say he was sorry
Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

tonic wont let me drink alcohol even though my dad said i could so i think he should DIE or at the very least be kileld or banned. or banned but not killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike D agrees with this post I asked him so my vote is 2 VOTES because he is not on the frum

Gamez4LYFE likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cytheborg123

Cytheborg123

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:55 pm

I was told to be here but i don't know why... I don't want to be a part of this forum drama...
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:55 pm

if he means it and can prov eh e means it maybe he should be allowed to stay, 
but i think he should be EXILED if he returns to his old ways
Back to top Go down
JOSHTHEEPIC

JOSHTHEEPIC

tonic your so cool.
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:56 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:
Hello. I would like to begin by saying that:

Tonic is sorry Crying or Very sad  

Really. Looking back on my posts, thinking about what I've done. I've hurt people, something that goes against sweet Tonic's very essence. My last issue of Tonic's World was created with the intent to make 'someone' feel bad for how they'd treated poor, gentle Tonic in the past, but a comic is not the right way to deal with my greevances. In the future, I will not be involving/deriving plot points within Tonic's World, from my real life experiences.

Thank you, your honor

If true, this is quite an impressive growth of character. Keep in mind though, Mr. Tonic, that if you're acquitted today and go back on your word, that's lying under oath and it could land you in bigger trouble later...

Last edited by Knight of NiGHTs on Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:56 pm

Gamez4LYFE wrote:
tonic wont let me drink alcohol even though my dad said i could so i think he should DIE or at the very least be kileld or banned. or banned but not killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike D agrees with this post I asked him so my vote is 2 VOTES because he is not on the frum
i think you should be able to drink epic style

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

(@Gamez4LYFE WHOAH!!!! how did you get your signature past my code that removes signatures?)
Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:57 pm

Your honor the defense requests an opportunity to discuss and dispute some claims that the prosecutors have made.
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:57 pm

I know we're all supposed to be prosecution or whatever, but allow me to say some things.

Right now, Tonic is being accused of fraud (faking his death,) disturbing the peace (self explanatory,) and conspiracy to murder(?) is that correct Mr Judge?
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:58 pm

I would just like to say that if Tonic is only now just apologising for his actions now that he is being put on trial, I feel the need to question the validity of that apology

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:58 pm

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG HkEh2uC

Gamez4LYFE and fastmike123 like this post

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

ONEnoughtTWO wrote:
(@Gamez4LYFE WHOAH!!!! how did you get your signature past my code that removes signatures?)
ghost magic they gave me matgic powersa. and theyre actually kind of cool when they arent showing me bald guys and bald guys dying and gettingn killed and downloading pictures of badl guys onto my computer desktpop because my dekstoipo has ocer 100 bald guys on it now affraid affraid affraid affraid

Gamez4LYFE, ONEnoughtTWO and blazingchaos93 like this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

you're the people it's allowed sonadowgirl
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

(I REMOVED IT IN HERE because CORTHOUSES ARE SERIOUS PLACES and WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO LOOK AT GAMMA ADN COOL DRAWINGS WHILE WE'RE DISCUSSING A GUYS FATE)
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:59 pm

I'M JUST ENQUIRING: HAVE WE MADE SURE TONIC IS NOT UNDER THE INFLUENCE TODAY? IT COULD AFFECT HIS TESTIMONY AND THE RESULT OF THE TRIAL, SO I THINK THAT SHOULD BE MADE CLEAR.

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Gamez4LYFE dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next