Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Welcome me to this forum Mortals!

Go down 
+7
rougethebank (vampire)
mrknowitall
SonicSpider99
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
bigsbiggestfan
rogue-teh-bat-xD
BLACKDOOM666
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 4:33 pm

Samuel2 wrote:
BLACKDOOM666 wrote:
Hello little sonic fans, it is me the REAL Black Doom, sadly I am stuck in the body of a 16 year old boy and I have decided to grace this forum with my presence.
I am disappointed no one has taken to idolising me yet and that changes TODAY.
My favourite sonic game is Shadow the Hedgehog, I like it because I, black doom who is the true hero of the game, am shown in all my glory.
I'm not here to talk about your puny little hedgehogs, red echidnas, yellow tails, egg shaped men, I'm here to talk about the best game and the best villain.
Because I am the real Black Doom I also play him in most of my roleplays so be aware that because I am Black Doom, I am allowed to God Mode.
I'll see all you mortals later

Dissociative identity disorder is a real issue, kid, talk to your psychiatrist, get a script, just something. Had to deal with a guy sharing headspace with the guys on Mount Rushmore, chased me around with an axe because he owed someone money. You want to end up like that?
I don't SUFFER from such MORTAL mental condition, I have ARRIVED in the REAL WORLD as the REAL BLACK DOOM
Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:51 pm

BUMP

ONEnoughtTWO dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:57 pm

I don't think we should be bumping this thread so much guys, we could get banned for spam!
Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:59 pm

it is not against the RULES
BUMP

ONEnoughtTWO dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:59 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:41 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:57 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:00 am

Bump

also I won't ban you its cool.

BLACKDOOM666 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:05 am

You're ALSO COOL SuperShadowEnjoyer1984

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 6:19 pm

It has been a WHILE since I've done THIS, people need to know who I am once AGAIN:
BUMP
Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 6:22 pm

Can you please stop bumping this thread, it already has over 300 views
While bumping is not against the rules it is annoying and poor forum etiquette, if you do not stop I will lock this thread

rougethebank (vampire), MacromediaPoison, HardcoreSonic997, GunswordTheFox and bigsbiggestfan like this post

BLACKDOOM666 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me to this forum Mortals!   Welcome me to this forum Mortals! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome me to this forum Mortals!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3