Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Go down 
+18
doll
fastmike123
KingHarkinian
rougethebank (vampire)
ROTTINGCURLY998
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
meowbot
The Chaotix Guy
_sonadowgorl_
Knight of NiGHTs
JOSHTHEEPIC
Cytheborg123
Gamez4LYFE
ONEnoughtTWO
titanicbouncehouse
TonicTheHedgehog
mrknowitall
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

THE FATE OF TONIC
Spare him (Innosence)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
TonicTheHedgehog, ROTTINGCURLY998, doll, mrknowitall, theymightbegary
Give him Mandatory Therapy (Guilty of some crimes)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
JOSHTHEEPIC, fastmike123, SuperShadowenjoyer1999, DoctorWitness, Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule, _sonadowgorl_, Cytheborg123
Ban Him (Guilty of all crimes)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
rougethebank (vampire), titanicbouncehouse, Gamez4LYFE, Knight of NiGHTs
Total Votes : 18

+14
fastmike123
ROTTINGCURLY998
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
Gamez4LYFE
DoctorWitness
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
_sonadowgorl_
doll
mrknowitall
Cytheborg123
meowbot
Knight of NiGHTs
theymightbegary
The Chaotix Guy
18 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:00 pm

I am conflicted. I am morally ambiguous. I am grey area. I am confused. I move in an unknown direction. I roll 4d6. I flip a coin. I flip a coin. I don my Jacket. I vote. I leave.

TonicTheHedgehog, ONEnoughtTWO, SuperShadowenjoyer1999 and fastmike123 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/jtk/images/8/8d/F652b497-s.jpg
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

meowbot wrote:
I'M JUST ENQUIRING: HAVE WE MADE SURE TONIC IS NOT UNDER THE INFLUENCE TODAY? IT COULD AFFECT HIS TESTIMONY AND THE RESULT OF THE TRIAL, SO I THINK THAT SHOULD BE MADE CLEAR.
someone did suggest for Tonic to enjoy a pinot grigio

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

Also yes that's what he's on trial for, also yeah we do need to question the validity of his apology that's true. Anyway

I have heard what the people have to say I will now let the defense make a few brief statements
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:02 pm

tonic dhould get alchohol poisioning. 

LIVER OBLITERATION ATTACK! 

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 Red-wine-poured-into-glas

Gamez4LYFE likes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:02 pm

Tonic faking his death your honor, in my opinion, is just a blatant fact.

In Tonics original drawing topic, he mentioned how he'd likely not survive the trials awaiting him (working on perfecting tonic.) Shortly after, his profile pic was turned black and white (akin to memorial photos,) and a video was uploaded as a memorial for Kevin Nguyen (Tonic.) The video aforementioned even shows a drawing saying rip tonic, and it is referred to as 'his last drawing.'

Tonic has since claimed he meant he had an egodeath, but given the video encouraged his 'last drawing' to be shared after his art was critiqued, and he only came back after multiple people saw his account being active again. It seems pretty clear he faked his death to force people to feel bad for criticizing him, and to force people into sharing his art.

So, he is almost definitely guilty of FRAUD.

Gamez4LYFE, SuperShadowenjoyer1999 and The Chaotix Guy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

Tonic is innocent of all crimes, why are we punishing this poor purple fellow for crimes he never could have done? free this man at once!

TonicTheHedgehog and ONEnoughtTWO like this post

Gamez4LYFE and rogue-teh-bat-xD dislike this post

Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

_sonadowgorl_ wrote:
I know we're all supposed to be prosecution or whatever, but allow me to say some things.

Right now, Tonic is being accused of fraud (faking his death,) disturbing the peace (self explanatory,) and conspiracy to murder(?) is that correct Mr Judge?
Funny you should mention that, Sonadowgorl, because one of these charges being brought against my client... is completely inaccurate.
Fraud is using deception for financial gain. For my client, a creator of a webcomic, whose only motivation for doing so is the raw passion of art, he had no reason to fake his death but stress. He's a very sensitive soul, you see.

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

tonic has made a threat towards me before and that cnnot be swept under the rug, your honer!!! apologys do nothing in the court!!!

Back to top Go down
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

Tonic is innocent of all crimes, why are we punishing this poor purple fellow for crimes he never could have done? free this man at once!

Gamez4LYFE dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

fuck you you old green fuck

TonicTheHedgehog and ROTTINGCURLY998 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:03 pm

titanicbouncehouse wrote:

I THINK ATTACKING THE DEFENDANT IS GENERALLY FROWNED UPON.

Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:03 pm

_sonadowgorl_ wrote:

In Tonics original drawing topic, he mentioned how he'd likely not survive the trials awaiting him (working on perfecting tonic.) Shortly after, his profile pic was turned black and white (akin to memorial photos,) and a video was uploaded as a memorial for Kevin Nguyen (Tonic.) The video aforementioned even shows a drawing saying rip tonic, and it is referred to as 'his last drawing.'

Tonic has since claimed he meant he had an egodeath, but given the video encouraged his 'last drawing' to be shared after his art was critiqued, and he only came back after multiple people saw his account being active again. It seems pretty clear he faked his death to force people to feel bad for criticizing him, and to force people into sharing his art.

Faking his death is not illegal. He was feeling inadequate and sensitive after the storm of criticism he had just gone through. Would you blame a man for doing such a thing in his lowest moment?

ROTTINGCURLY998 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

tonic dhould get alchohol poisioning. 

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 Red-wine-poured-into-glas
I BANG MY GAVEL BANG BANG BANG

MRS HOUSE THAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURTROOM, WOULD YOU LIKE TO ALSO BE PUT ON TRIAL? THIS IS TERORRISM, ORDER IN THE COURT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:04 pm

His art is really cool we should let him live.

mrknowitall and ROTTINGCURLY998 like this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:05 pm

KingHarkinian wrote:
his art is pretty cool

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:05 pm

mrknowitall wrote:
_sonadowgorl_ wrote:

Faking his death is not illegal. He was feeling inadequate and sensitive after the storm of criticism he had just gone through. Would you blame a man for doing such a thing in his lowest moment?
It is a crime that's literally considered fraud. but ok man.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:

I BANG MY GAVEL BANG BANG BANG

MRS HOUSE THAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURTROOM, WOULD YOU LIKE TO ALSO BE PUT ON TRIAL? THIS IS TERORRISM, ORDER IN THE COURT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ARGUABLY OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, BUT TERRORISM IS A LITTLE EXTREME.

Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

KingHarkinian wrote:
I feel like Tonic's artistic skills shouldn't be a factor to whether or not he is innocent or guilty

TonicTheHedgehog dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:06 pm

meowbot wrote:

I THINK ATTACKING THE DEFENDANT IS GENERALLY FROWNED UPON.
i dont frown it.  cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

Gamez4LYFE and titanicbouncehouse like this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:06 pm

thank u gamez :3

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

I think another damning charge against Tonic, is the charge of POSSIBLY COMMUNICATING A WANT TO CAUSE HARM TO FORUM USERS.

We all know how he made a post looking for people who 'hated him,' and then made a comic in which great harm befalls Ms Bounce House (also known as Mrs Gamez4Lyfe as they are together.)

His apology all but confirms that he was wanting to cause harm to forum users. "My last issue of Tonic's World was created with the intent to make 'someone' feel bad for how they'd treated poor, gentle Tonic in the past, but a comic is not the right way to deal with my greevances. In the future, I will not be involving/deriving plot points within Tonic's World, from my real life experiences."

If physical harm was not intended, emotional harm was, which falls under the charge provided.

Gamez4LYFE, SuperShadowenjoyer1999 and The Chaotix Guy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:07 pm

the grinch wrote:
i mean he did say he was sorry

Back to top Go down
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:07 pm

your honor, tonic simply made a vent comic about his frustrations with the forum. and wanted to express himself. are we no better than a dictatorship if we ban art?

Gamez4LYFE, titanicbouncehouse and rogue-teh-bat-xD dislike this post

Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:08 pm

I believe it would officially be called 'conspiracy to commit murder/assault'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next