Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Go down 
+18
doll
fastmike123
KingHarkinian
rougethebank (vampire)
ROTTINGCURLY998
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
meowbot
The Chaotix Guy
_sonadowgorl_
Knight of NiGHTs
JOSHTHEEPIC
Cytheborg123
Gamez4LYFE
ONEnoughtTWO
titanicbouncehouse
TonicTheHedgehog
mrknowitall
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

THE FATE OF TONIC
Spare him (Innosence)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_vote_lcap28%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
TonicTheHedgehog, ROTTINGCURLY998, doll, mrknowitall, theymightbegary
Give him Mandatory Therapy (Guilty of some crimes)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_vote_lcap50%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
JOSHTHEEPIC, fastmike123, SuperShadowenjoyer1999, DoctorWitness, Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule, _sonadowgorl_, Cytheborg123
Ban Him (Guilty of all crimes)
THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_vote_lcap22%THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
rougethebank (vampire), titanicbouncehouse, Gamez4LYFE, Knight of NiGHTs
Total Votes : 18

+14
fastmike123
ROTTINGCURLY998
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
Gamez4LYFE
DoctorWitness
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
_sonadowgorl_
doll
mrknowitall
Cytheborg123
meowbot
Knight of NiGHTs
theymightbegary
The Chaotix Guy
18 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:16 pm

You know what. Fine. You want Tonic? Have him.
Back to top Go down
JOSHTHEEPIC

JOSHTHEEPIC

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:16 pm

I don't care about any of this why is it here
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:17 pm

i donot think we won anymor guyz
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:17 pm

Take a rest tonic. Eat some Dinner. Please.
Back to top Go down
JOSHTHEEPIC

JOSHTHEEPIC

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:

can I have him I think he really cool
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

I don't know... I think this whole farce trial thing has gone to everyone's head... We should really just end it... somehow.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:18 pm

i feel like we messed up and something bad is going to happen
Back to top Go down
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:18 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:

Kevin, please keep your character. we clearly see how much he means to you.

rogue-teh-bat-xD dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

what do you mean
Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

I don't know... I think this whole farce trial thing has gone to everyone's head... We should really just end it... somehow.

yeah we may as well lock this thread
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

AD THEN EVERYONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE ENDE!

MODS LOK THE THEAD
Back to top Go down
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:19 pm

christmas canceled the end

titanicbouncehouse and rogue-teh-bat-xD dislike this post

Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:19 pm

The Chaotix Guy wrote:
Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

yeah we may as well lock this thread
any objections from the other mods?
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

kevin you aren't banned and neither is tonic just let's please end all of the hatred and violence

titanicbouncehouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
LeadHead

LeadHead

i dont think the trials were ever a good idea in my opinion, whether someone gets banned should be very plain and simple. did they break a rule? warning. are they still breaking this rule? ban. this trial nonsense is just adding an entirely unnecessary layer onto everything that has clearly created more confusion and issue than simply banning would have.

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.chemsee.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Lead.png
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:20 pm

Okay, Tonic? We're not banning you... I think. But please talk to your parents or something you seem seriously not okay at the minute. No objection to locking the thread here.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:21 pm

I CONCUR ALSO. I BANG MY TINY CAT GAVEL. COURT DISMISSED.

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:22 pm

LeadHead wrote:
i dont think the trials were ever a good idea in my opinion, whether someone gets banned should be very plain and simple. did they break a rule? warning. are they still breaking this rule? ban. this trial nonsense is just adding an entirely unnecessary layer onto everything that has clearly created more confusion and issue than simply banning would have.
I do understand why SuperShadowEnjoyer would chose to run trials but I think after today trials might be something we want to avoid

Knight of NiGHTs, LeadHead and bigsbiggestfan like this post

titanicbouncehouse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
LeadHead

LeadHead

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:24 pm

The Chaotix Guy wrote:
LeadHead wrote:
I do understand why SuperShadowEnjoyer would chose to run trials but I think after today trials might be something we want to avoid
i think from the get-go these trails have been an issue. even though i dont side with dusst i think he wouldnt have been a problem without the trial, its pretty clear that trial is what messed him up in the end. and its partly a shame because he was indeed showing signs of improvement before that trial.

bigsbiggestfan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.chemsee.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Lead.png
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:29 pm

LeadHead wrote:
The Chaotix Guy wrote:
LeadHead wrote:
i think from the get-go these trails have been an issue. even though i dont side with dusst i think he wouldnt have been a problem without the trial, its pretty clear that trial is what messed him up in the end. and its partly a shame because he was indeed showing signs of improvement before that trial.
I think maybe giving the voice to the forum on bannings specifically is problematic because it goes against what us as mods are meant to do, we're meant to be able make these decisions on our own for the betterment of this forum, and while I can understand giving a voice to the members of this forum on different topics I think people being banned should be a strictly moderator concern

Knight of NiGHTs likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG   THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PEOPLE VS TONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11